All vessels that provide services to the public are requiered to register in the Ministry of Communications and Transport as Sportfishing charters
This registry should be made at the Port Captain’s or at the Merchant Marine Offices
Sport fishing nautical Service consists of transporting tourists to legitimately authorized fishing areas with the purpose of capturing species and bag limits indicated in the recreational sport fishing licence.
1. Name or company
3. Mexican Federal Tax Registry (Only if Mexican Vessel)
4. Record number in National Maritime Public Registry (Only if Mexican Vessel)
5. In case of legal representative please provide name, address and Federal Tax Code Number.
6. Vessel Data: Name, registration Number
7. Type of service offered.
8. Description of route in which services will be offered; should indicate of Departure point , Port of Entry and intermediate points
1. Mandate or Legal Representative’s Power of Attorney if so authorized
2. Vessel’s Registration Certificate duly allowed to provide service (Mexican Vessels only)
3. Safety Certificate pertinent to vessel type and service offered
4. Map of region to explore with land and beach areas duly defined
5. Concession, permit or authorization awarded by competent authority when service offered in those areas.
6. In routes with a destination to Parks, or Protected Marine Areas or any other defined as Ecological Reserves, applicant must present the competent authority’s permit to provide those services.
1. Importation permit of vessel.
2. Document verifying legal property or possession
3. Vessel Registry documents from country of origin.
4. Deposit contract from authorized Marina
5. Recreational sport fishing license or licenses.